Friday, October 5, 2018

With Dogged Determination


There’s Always Tomorrow, Or Monday, Or Next Month, Or…
I ended a blog on a Thursday and thought I’d wait until Monday to start a new one.  I could re-run old an old blog entry.   While I was thinking about which one I might use, it occurred to me I could run a whole series of old blog entries and begin a new one at the start of next month. Maybe even next year.

Or, I could start today.  Otherwise, there would always be a better day to start, another Monday, a new month, after a holiday, on a special day, next year.  I’d seen too many people waste their lives waiting for the right time. Many more had ruined their lives waiting for the next whatever to quit using drugs, get out of a bad relationship, drop a bad habit.

I will start today.

With Dogged Determination ©2018 by Ken Montrose

With Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment