Thursday, June 20, 2019


Good Choice
Later that night I got a text from Sam. ‘Just finished teaching a class.’ Smiley face.

I texted back, ‘You’re a professor, so I can’t say I’m surprised.’ Puzzled emoji.

‘I made the right decision sticking to teaching, not taking job as department chairman. Spend too much time thinking about bad decisions I’ve made. Gonna wallow in joy of making the right one.’

I wondered how much time I’d wasted thinking about past mistakes. I decided to look at the good decisions I’d made.

Today I will make a list of all the good decisions I’ve made.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment