Wednesday, June 19, 2019


Stranger Danger
The next day I presented at a DUI conference. The lunchtime speaker was a retired judge. He pointed out the stranger most likely to kill you was a drunk driver.

As we ate, the guy next to me said, “The real-life murder mystery shows make you think if it’s not someone you know, it’s some sketchy handyman or a serial killer.  The guy who had too many beers on the way home from work is more likely to kill you.”

“Gives new meaning to ‘stranger danger,’” I said, thinking about how much time my friends and family spent on the roads.

Today I won’t be that dangerous stranger.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment