Monday, March 16, 2020


Good Example
The next day was Saturday. Blondie came home wrestling with a year’s worth of laundry.  I helped her fold.

After I folded about twenty t-shirts, I picked up one from a school far away. “Where’d you get this?” I asked.

“That’s Stefania’s.  She does her laundry every time her hamper gets full. When I run out of t-shirts, I borrow one of hers.” I folded ten more of Blondie’s shirts.

“How about this one?” I asked, holding up an XXL sweatshirt.

“That’s TyGuy’s.  He does his laundry every two weeks, like clockwork. I steal his stuff when it’s clean.”

“You ever thought of following their example, maybe doing your laundry on a regular basis?”
Blondie laughed, and said to the dog, “Daddy and his crazy ideas.”

Today I won’t waste a good example.

Jury Duty © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Jury Duty is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment