Tuesday, June 2, 2020


Patience
I sent Ryan an email with yet another question about PowerPoint, webinars, and distance learning.  He replied a few minutes later and offered to stop by my office if I needed more help. When it came to distance learning tech, I was rotary dial, and Ryan was the next generation iPhone. I appreciated his patience.

Later, a long line snaked from the entrance to the parking lot to the drive-through window.  Some inpatient person honked their horn. The line didn’t move any faster. They honked again with no noticeable movement in the line.  I added ‘impatient horn honkers’ to my list of reasons we should all be allowed to Taser three people a year.

Today I’ll be grateful for patient people.

Summer with the Slug Rats © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Summer with the Slug Rats is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment