Tuesday, June 23, 2020


SUMMER WITH THE SLUG RATS

Other People’s Mistakes
I went back to my office with a heavy heart. I genuinely liked Terri and Reggie, and I felt their frustration, disappointment, and fear.
“One of the saddest things in life is to watch good people struggle,” I said to my laptop. I thought how hard it would be for me to get sober again if I relapsed. “One of the smartest is to learn from other people’s mistakes.”
Today I will learn from other people’s mistakes.
Summer with the Slug Rats © 2020 by Ken Montrose
Summer with the Slug Rats is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment