Thursday, December 10, 2020


 Fawlty Showers


Of Love and Tater Tots

Dr. Deb asked me what happened. I started to tell her, but our food arrived. I changed my mind.


“Right now, at this moment, I’m staring at a truly amazing sandwich surrounded by one of mankind’s greatest achievements, the tater tot,” I said.


She laughed, and I continued.


 “I’m sitting across from someone I love with all my heart.”


“Which do you love more?” Dr. Deb asked, smiling.


“Well, hon, I mean look at that sandwich. It’s a work of art. And those tots.”


She kicked me under the table.


“Tonight I’ll tell you about work. Tell me about your day, and let me just enjoy this moment.”


Today I’ll live in the moment.


Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

www.greenbriartraining.com 

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment