Thursday, December 3, 2020


 Fawlty Showers

Stonger, Smarter Luckier

Later I asked Katy what was going on.

Katy said, “Randy and Abigail are cousins.  They share the miserable aunt who raised Abigail. When their grandfather died, the fortune was split three ways: Randy’s mother, Abigail’s father, Randy and Abigail’s aunt.”

I didn’t like where this conversation was going.   

“The Aunt spent her money, and is now tying Abigail up in court, claiming as her former guardian, she should have gotten half the inheritance when Abigail's father died.”

“Abigail and Randy were counting on that money to keep Fawlty Showers going until it turned a profit,” I said. Katy nodded, looking like she was about to cry.

My first sponsor had told me, ‘When it’s worse than you imagined, remember you’re stronger and smarter than you think, luckier than you feel.’

If Today is difficult, I'll remember I’m stronger and smarter than I think, luckier than I feel.

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

www.greenbriartraining.com 

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment