Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Fawlty Showers


Good Influence

Dana and I were having lunch in the break room when she said, “Do you notice how Colin and Beth have gotten Abigail to lighten up?”


“Never sure how she worked that magic, or what they have in common,” I said, “but Abigail is a different person when she’s around Beth.”


“Some people change because of something they’ve read,” Dana said, “but I think most people change because of someone else’s influence.”


“I gotta be grateful for the people who’ve had a positive influence on me.”


“I’m grateful for the Pennsylvania State Legislature. They’ve given me hope.  They wrote a law that says when The Princess turns 18, I’m no longer responsible for her upkeep.”


I laughed, but Dana only smiled over her coffee cup.


Today I’ll be grateful for the people who’ve had a positive influence on me.


 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment