Thursday, June 10, 2021


 Fawlty Showers


Life Can Be Fair

I texted Brat Boy, ‘The word of the day is comeuppance.’


Brat Boy texted back, ‘HA! I know what it means, getting what’s coming to you! Blondie served up some comeuppance on that guy!’


Later I thought of all the times I’d been told life was unfair. While true, sometimes life could be fair and just, such as when people like Paltry got caught.


“We overlook the times life is fair and rewarding,” I said to the TV. “Like when two good people find each other. Hard work pays off. An innocent animal who wants nothing more than to be loved is adopted. Time, money, and effort spent on research yields a cure.”


 I wrote a list of other things in life that seemed fair and rewarding.

 

Today I’ll be grateful life can be fair.

 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•             www.greenbriartraining.com 

•             https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

•             https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/




No comments:

Post a Comment