Monday, June 14, 2021


 Fawlty Showers


Inspirational

Cuddles continued to visit for four more years. His health declined and he stopped making the trip from Semi-Colin’s to the rehab. Eventually his kidneys failed and he was in pain.


I went with Semi-Colin to the vet to have him put down.  Cuddles took one more swipe at the doc. For a second it looked like he was smiling.


To my surprise, I was inspired by Cuddles. He’d made the transition from badass alley cat to beloved pet. Cuddles had looked out for his friends. He’d brought joy to Fawlty Showers and to Semi-Colin’s family. A smile on his face, he’d gone out swinging.  


“For a cat you were quite the inspiration,” I said softly, wondering if I was missing other sources of motivation.


Today I’ll open my eyes to Life’s inspiration.

 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

             www.greenbriartraining.com 

             https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

             https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment