Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Got It, Again

After dinner, Dr. Deb turned on the TV. I stretched out on the couch.


“If you lay down, you’re going to fall asleep and miss the end of the movie.”


I said, “Not this movie. Too exciting.”


“That’s what you said last time. What’s the saying, “If you do what you always did,..”


“'You’ll get what you always got.' Right, but not this time.”


I woke up two hours later.

 

Today I’ll remember, if I do what I always did, I’ll get what I always got.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                    www.greenbriartraining.com  

                    https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment