Monday, October 10, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Past

A dark look crossed Epiphany’s face. I asked her what was bothering her.

“Remembering some of the outright wrong things I did,” she said. “Don’t think you’d understand.”

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“I know you drank too much, but you don’t seem like the type to do what I did.”

“You only know what you see today,” I said with a laugh. “You’re comparing what you don’t like about your past with how you see me now. You don’t know what’s in my past.”

 

Today I won’t judge my past based on someone’s present appearance.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment