Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 Moving

“Are you going to the gym?” Dr. Deb called from the living room as I walked into the kitchen.  I wanted to, but knew the next several minutes I’d be tempted not to.

“Maybe I’ll watch a little TV with you and go later,” I said.

Dr. Deb laughed. “If we start watching, what are the chances you’ll get up and go?”

I sighed. “Slim to none. So much easier to keep moving than to start moving. Better to keep the positive momentum going.”

“So get moving. We can eat when you get back.”

 

Today I’ll keep the positive momentum going.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible


No comments:

Post a Comment