Thursday, October 6, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

On the Patch

“Maybe you were just dating the wrong guys when you were drinking,” I said to Epiphany. “What’s this one like?”

Epiphany smiled. “He’s a nuclear engineer.  He wears a little badge that warns him if he’s getting too much exposure to radiation. He gave me an idea for a new business.”

“What kind of business?”

“I want to develop a patch that tells you when you’ve had too much contact with toxic people.”

I laughed. “Sounds like a great idea. In the meantime, maybe we could try to stay away from those folks as much as we can.”

“Or we could do that, at least until I develop the patch.”

 

Today I’ll limit my exposure to toxic people.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment