Friday, October 7, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Pathfinding

As the meeting started, I stared into my coffee and thought about Epiphany’s situation. I smiled. “Pathfinding,” I muttered.

“Pitt funding?” Epiphany asked.

“Pathfinding,” I said. “Pathfinding is when you go down a different path. If that doesn’t work you try another. You’re pathfinding.”

“Wasn’t I pathfinding with all the guys I dated before?”

“Maybe. But it sounds more like you walked the same path again and again, just with different companions.”

Epiphany frowned. “Every relationship I had started in a bar, centered around drinking, and ended with a text.  This is a new path for me.”

“Smile, a new path takes you somewhere, going in circles just wears you out.”

 

Today I’ll try something new, and do a little pathfinding.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S


No comments:

Post a Comment