Friday, October 21, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Time to Grieve

Turning away from the gravesite, a wave of sadness hit me.

My impulse to fight back against the dark cloud clicked into motion. I would write a gratitude list, ride my bike, have a good meal, watch a movie.  Like an engine sputtering then dying, I quickly lost enthusiasm for any of those options.

I thought of the losses I’d suffered over the years. I didn’t want to wallow in this one, but I wondered if I shouldn’t allow myself a little time to grieve.

Today I’ll allow myself a little time to grieve.

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible
 

No comments:

Post a Comment