Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Undone

“How’s Mojo?” I asked Epiphany as I reached down to scratch the dog’s ears.

Epiphany said, “It’s like he’s aging backward.  A couple days ago he found an old tennis ball for me to throw.”

“Wow!”

“He’s really coming out of his shell. Now he plays with the puppy next door. He curled up in a sunbeam with my mother’s cat yesterday.”

“It’s like you’re undoing the sadness he felt when his owner died.”

We sat in silence for a moment, sipping our coffee.

Epiphany smiled and nudged me. “OK, you always have a gratitude list. What’s your list this time?”

“Damage that could be undone.  Relationships, finances, health, whatever I’ve damaged that I could restore.”

Today I’ll be grateful for damage undone.

 

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment