Thursday, November 3, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Down But Not Out

After Dana left, I opened my laptop.  The icons for several projects I’d started, but made no progress on, caught my eye. My mood sank into disappointment with myself.

“What would you say to a good friend,” I asked myself. “If they said they were disappointed in themselves?”

“Disappointed is not defeated,” I answered. “You can still do it!”

“Anything else?”

“This talking to yourself thing is getting out of hand.”

 

Today I’ll remember disappointed is not defeated.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible


No comments:

Post a Comment