Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020

The No Drama Club
Brat Boy called, which scared me. “Is everything OK?” I asked, thinking it must be serious or he’d text me.

“You have to talk to KC,” Brat Boy said. “His dad’s in an opiate haze, but his mother is going to kill him. The girlfriend isn’t pregnant.  She said she was late just to see how KC would react. Said she wanted proof he loved her.”

“You couldn’t blame Jill for being mad about this little drama,” I said.

“This drama isn’t over. Now that she thinks KC has passed her test, she wants to get married. In Vegas. In a month. They plan to drive there over Spring Break.”

Jill, through no fault of her own, had to deal with drama from both men in her family. I counted among blessings having no major drama of my own to deal with.

Today I’ll be grateful for whatever drama doesn’t come my way.

2020 Vision ©2017 by Ken Montrose

2020 Vision is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment