Monday, July 29, 2019


Lucky Man
‘I can charter a plane if you’re still afraid of flying,’ Cara texted.  ‘It would just be your friends on the plane.”

‘Thanks, but I’ll pass,’ I texted.

I wondered what it would be like to have the money to charter a plane whenever you wanted to. For a second I was jealous.

I remembered something the comedian Stephen Wright had said. You can’t have everything, where would you put it? Cliché as it seemed, I took a long look at all I had and decided I’d hit life’s lottery.

Today I’ll take another look at all I have to be grateful for.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment