Monday, July 22, 2019


Still
People have always interested me.  I was sitting in the Airport waiting for Blondie, listening to the conversations around me. A young man sitting across from me rose, paced around the room, stared at the runways, and sat down, only to stand up again a moment later.

An older woman put her hand on his arm and said, “Be still and know I am.” She pulled him back into his chair.

“Am what?” asked the young man.

“Still here,” she said. “God is still here.”

“I don’t believe in God.”

She hugged him and said, “Then just be still. And know at this very moment you’re OK.”

Today I will be still and live in the moment.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment