Tuesday, April 20, 2021


Fawlty Showers


A Trip to the Vet

“You have to take Cuddles and MA to the vet,” Katy said as I walked into work the next day.


“I’d rather get a root canal,” I said. “From a drunk dentist with no Novocain.”


“Randy is taking an inventory of the whole program before the county review. We have to show they’re healthy and not a threat to our patients.”


I hated reviews, but always liked AA’s recommendation of taking a daily inventory. It kept you from drifting into bad habits. Gave you reasons to be grateful. Showed you what you needed to eliminate or improve. Reminded you of what you’d survived.


“I’ll take them to the vet, but I’m going to need some chloroform, a Taser, and leather gloves.”

 

Today I’ll take a daily inventory.

 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment