Friday, April 23, 2021

 Fawlty Showers


Like Sunday Morning

I volunteered to take MA to the vet the next day. My hands and wrists were already shredded, I figured a scratch or two more couldn’t hurt.


The ferret sniffed around the carrier. To my amazement, he walked in and curled up on the towel.


At the vet’s he happily explored the examination room until the doc came in.  The exam was a breeze.


So much in life is hard, often harder than we imagined it would be. I made a list of things that were wonderful and easy. A baby sleeping on your shoulder. A good book or movie. That rare DIY project that turned out just like the YouTube video, with no trips to the ER.


The list went on and on.

 

Today I’ll be grateful for the easy things in life.


Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

·         https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment