Thursday, April 8, 2021


 Fawlty Showers


Most of the Time

Snakes in the Hood III was every bit as bad as we’d hoped it would be.


Genetically altered cobras escaped a government facility and took up residence in car hoods.  They chased a group of sorority sisters, and a mechanic who’d tried to check their oil, to a nearby ferret farm.


In the end the super-ferrets saved the day, killing the queen cobra. We laughed until we were in tears.


I hugged Brat Boy tight before he left.  I was getting older. I had no idea where his career might take him.  Whatever time I had with him, I planned to make the most of it, something I couldn’t do if I was drinking.


 

Today I’ll make the most of my time with the people I love.


 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

·         https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment