Friday, April 2, 2021


 Fawlty Showers

Enough

After the meeting I thanked the speaker, and told him I liked what he said.


“The trick is to never worry about how your critics react when you prove them wrong,” he said. “I used to waste so much time trying to change my mother’s mind about me. Now I just enjoy my accomplishments.”


I didn’t hear a lot of criticism, but I wondered what kept me from enjoying my accomplishments more. When I thought about what I’d completed at the end of the day, a little voice would remind me of all I hadn’t finished, or could have done.


I thought, tomorrow I’m going to be productive. Tomorrow night I’ll be happy with whatever I accomplish. I’m not going to beat myself up over what I could have done.

 


Tonight I will be happy with my accomplishments.


 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

·         https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment