Thursday, April 22, 2021


 Fawlty Showers


Now or Later

Cuddles fought the vet tooth and claw throughout the whole procedure. When I put him back in the carrier, he gave me a deep wound on my left wrist to match the one he’d given me earlier on my right.


When I got back to Fawlty Showers, Katy saw my bloody hands and told me to sit down in the chair in front of  her desk.


“I’ll get the first aid kit,” she said.


“They’re just scratches,” I said. “I’ll be fine.” Blood dripped from one of the deeper cuts.


“Take care of them now, and you’ll be fine. Let them go, and they might get infected.”


I didn’t think that was likely, but she had a point. Better to take care of a potential problem now than an actual problem later.


Today I’ll deal with potential problems before they become actual problems.

 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

·         https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment