Monday, August 1, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

You Know What I Like About You?

“When is Abigail’s funeral service?” Dr. Deb asked later that night.


“There isn’t going to be one,” I said. “Abigail had told Randy years ago she didn’t want people saying things about her after she was gone they could have said to her when she was still alive.”


Dr. Deb was taken aback and pondered this for a moment. “What would you have said about her?”


 I shrugged. “Don’t know. Do know I wish I’d told her I admired how hard she fought to shake off her aunt’s influence.”


To my surprise, I choked up a bit, and wiped away a tear.


“Too late now,” I added.   

 

Today I won’t wait to tell someone what I admire about them.


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment