Thursday, August 11, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Missing

At the end I stood in line to thank the speaker. The line moved quickly without The Preacher.


Usually, The Preacher jumped up first so he could share his story and opinions with whoever spoke that night.  He went on and on and on.


I felt bad for The Preacher being in jail, but I didn’t miss him.


It seemed cold, but I made a mental gratitude list of people I didn’t have to deal with, who I didn’t miss.  I started with the depressed, broke, drunken version of me.

 

Today I’ll be grateful for the people I don’t miss.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment