Thursday, August 25, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Fawlty Showers 2 will return on Monday 8/29. In the meantime, here's an excerpt from Home Groupies III:

Good luck

I received an email promising good luck if I forwarded it, and a painful death if I didn’t.  For half a second I thought about forwarding the message, just to be safe.  Then I thought about a brain cell, known by other brain cells for its common sense, throwing up because I did something so nonsensical.  I feared the vomiting brain cell might cause me to twitch and spill my coffee onto my laptop, which would be really bad luck.  I deleted the message instead.

 

Today I will use my common sense.


Home Groupies III (c)  2012 by Ken Montrose


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 



No comments:

Post a Comment