Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Gifted

The speaker that night was one of the best story tellers I’d ever heard. She had a gift for making the routine interesting and the dramatic come alive.


I thought of other people whose gifts made life so much better.


I remembered friends from college who played guitar; there was nothing like live music.


Gifted writers and books I hadn’t been able to put down.


Athletes who amazed me with their determination and ability.


I picked up my phone and looked all the apps. Brilliant people who made the technology I’d mostly taken for granted.


Life could be hard. People could be thoughtless, but people could also make life joyful, entertaining, and inspiring by sharing their talents. I was grateful for that.  

 

Today I’ll be grateful for other people’s gifts.


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment