Thursday, January 26, 2017

29. Shape-Shifting Billionaire Sex
“Have you thought about writing a ‘Fifty Shades of Gray Wolf’ type novel?” Gerry asked. “You could go back to writing your kind of book later.”

“Honestly,” I said, “I’ve thought about writing all kinds of things just to see if I could sell more.”

“So why don’t you?”

“Because I’d rather struggle with something I love, than succeed at something I don’t.”

“And you’re not sure you’d be good at writing about shape-shifting billionaire sex?” he asked.

“That too,” I answered.

Today I will do something I love, even if it’s a struggle.

Needles Not For Knitting is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Needles Not For Knitting (c) 2017 by Ken Montrose


No comments:

Post a Comment