Tuesday, May 2, 2017

26. Sometimes Slowly, Sometimes Never
That night in bed, I had a great idea for a story.  I knew I should have written down my thoughts, but it seemed unlikely I’d forget such a great idea.  The next morning all I remembered was thinking I’d surely remember such a great idea.
Leaving for work, I was distracted and frustrated, trying to remember my idea. I put my coffee mug on top of my car and my computer and gym bag in the back seat.  Half way up the road I heard the mug roll down the back of my car and hit the pavement. 
“Not again,” I muttered to myself as I picked up the umpteenth mug I’d left on the roof that year.
Today I may have to accept I will never learn some lessons.
Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment