Wednesday, July 5, 2017

70. Can You Hit the Curve Ball?
The next day Morgan told the group her husband had taken off with her daughter. She said, “Mind you this is not a Lifetime movie in the making. This is an idiot texting me from a motel to say he can’t be separated from our daughter. If I want her back, I have to take him back too. Talk about life throwing you a curve ball.”
“What are you going to do?”  Jameston asked.
“I’ll give him a day or two to spend with our daughter, and then I’ll cancel his credit cards.”  Morgan smiled and added, “I’ll put ‘being clear-headed’ on my gratitude list.  It’s much easier to hit the curve when you’re not eating Vikes like they were jelly beans.”
Today I’ll be grateful I’m clear-headed.
Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment