Sunday, July 16, 2017

77. What Can You Do?

The next day, Quinn asked me if I could watch his dog for a few days. I knew why.
I said, “Going to Canada to rescue Austin is way more than you should take on right now. On the other hand, Morgan is going to get her daughter today.  The little girl is with her father at a hotel in Carnegie.  Morgan doesn’t think her husband will give her any trouble, but she could use some company.  Gonna be an emotional day.   Think you could ride along?”
“I guess that’s all I can do,” Quinn said.
“Do what you can.”

Today I’ll do what I can.
Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment