Tuesday, August 20, 2019


Satisfaction or Regret
We moved Brat Boy into his first college dorm the next day.  He had lived with us for 6,858 days. I was sure we had made mistakes, but I could look back with satisfaction at those days.  Maybe we hadn’t always gotten it exactly right, but Dr. Deb and I had done our best.

I wasn’t sure how the rest of my days would turn out, but I knew I would look back with satisfaction if I had done my best, regrets for not having tried.

I will look back on today with satisfaction.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose
Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment