Wednesday, August 28, 2019


You Deserve This
While I was waiting for the meeting to start, Dr. Deb texted me a heart emoji.  I started to text her one, but thought she deserved better. I wrote her a note telling her how much she meant to me, what a great mother she was, how she’d made my parents’ lives richer. I told her no nest could be considered empty filled with all the happy family memories she’d created.

Today I will send someone the ‘I Love You’ they deserve.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose
Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment