Friday, January 10, 2020


Credit
Roger ran for school board again.  The Youngstown Kid helped.  As much as The Kid annoyed me, I had to give him credit.  He worked hard.

I knew I’d never really like The Youngstown Kid.  He talked about himself constantly, took credit for anything good that happened anywhere near him, and claimed to have talents he didn’t seem to possess. 

On the other hand, he put in hours and hours on Roger’s campaign.  He didn’t make a dime.  At least I could like that.

My first sponsor said in any group you’ll meet people you don’t like.  If you need to be in that group, finding something to like about them makes their company easier to endure.  Don’t jump out of the lifeboat because someone annoys you.

Today I’ll try to find something to like about someone I don’t.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose
Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment