Monday, October 26, 2020

Fawlty Showers


Step 1.5

“How’s the workbook coming along,” Katy asked when she was done laughing.


I looked at my shoes, looked up and said, “I should have started it by now, but I’m struggling.”


“Oh, why?”


I was a little embarrassed, but I told the truth. “I want it to be good. It’s the first thing I’ll write for Fawlty Showers.”


Katy said, “Lots of people admit they have a problem, maybe something they need to do, but don’t do anything. I always thought there should be a half step. After you admit you have a problem, you recognize it’s time to do something, and then start.”


“Step 1.5,” I said. “I like it. I’m gonna have to work that step, and get started no matter how hard it is.”


Today I’ll admit it’s time to start, and get started.


Fawlty Showers © 2020 by Ken Montrose


Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

·         https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment