Friday, March 5, 2021


 Fawlty Showers

Bite Me

Abigail stroked cuddles. She looked like she might be fighting back tears.  “We can’t lose Cuddles and M.A.” she said. “We just can’t.”

I said, “I can’t understand why the county wants them out of here.”

“Just one more delayed consequence from Randy’s past,” Abigail said. “The county inspector is friends with a woman Randy dated years ago.  Randy was a different person back then.  He treated her very badly.”

“Got it,” I said.  “The inspector is getting payback for her friend by making Randy get rid of the animals.”

After Abigail left I started a list of things that could have come back to bite me, but hadn’t.   

 

Today I’ll be grateful for all the things that haven’t come back to bite me.

 

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

www.greenbriartraining.com 

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment