Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Fawlty Showers 2
 

A Giant and His Magic Bunny

One of the baby bunnies came hopping into my office.  I’d named him DD for ‘dipshit dumbass.’  He tended hang out in my office, chewing and/or peeing on any papers I left on the floor.

When I got up to refill my coffee, DD followed me to the kitchen.  I was mumbling to myself when we passed Katy’s desk.

“A giant, talking to his magic bunny,” Katy said, giggling. “Our clients are going to think they’re hallucinating.”

I laughed too, realizing how odd we must have looked.  It changed my whole mindset.

My last several blogs had been about uphill battles, and not giving up.  Montrose jumps into relapse infested waters, laptop in hand, to rescue addicted folks with his grit and determination, wit and wisdom.

“Time for me to lighten up, take myself and life a little less seriously,” I said to DD in the kitchen, sneaking him half a carrot from the refrigerator.

 

Today I will lighten up.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•             www.greenbriartraining.com 

•             https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

•             https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment