Thursday, July 1, 2021


Fawlty Showers 2


Hasenpfeffer

When I got to Fawlty Showers the next day an enormous bunny was hopping around the reception area. Katy asked what we should name him. 


“Stew,” I suggested. Dana and Katy scowled.


“Isn’t it about time for you to retire again?” Dana asked.


“Sorry,” I said. “How about ‘Hasenpfeffer’?” I hoped they were all too young to have watched the old Bugs Bunny cartoons.  “It’s German for ‘little love.’” 


“I have an idea,” Katy said. “Let’s get another one. We can call this one Hoss and the other one Pepper, almost like hasenpfeffer.”


As I look back, I should have known the Universe was listening. Telling that little lie about hasenpfeffer was going to come back to bite me. 


“Today I will remember the Universe is listening.”


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental. 

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: 

www.greenbriartraining.com  

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S 

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment