Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Fawlty Showers 2


 May The Farce Be With You

After the meeting Epiphany pulled me aside to tell me she’d met someone.


“I stopped for dinner with my friend from work,” she said. “A cute guy at the bar sent a glass of wine to our table for me.”


“And you told the waitress to thank him, but say you couldn’t accept it,” I said, knowing that wasn’t what happened.


“I wasn’t going to drink it, but then I thought maybe Life wanted me to have it. We Scorpios are cogs in the wheel. If we don’t go along, things get messed up.”


“It was your decision to drink it,” I said, knowing she wasn’t going to agree.


“Hey, I didn’t send that drink to me,” she said with a shrug. “For someone who works with people you’re kind of out of touch with the force that guides and connects us.”


The urge I’d felt earlier to pound my head on the table returned.

 

Today I won’t blame God, karma, The Universe, Destiny, my sign, The Force, etc. for my decisions.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                    www.greenbriartraining.com  

                    https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment