Wednesday, December 1, 2021


Fawlty Showers 2


Forgiveness, Part I

I passed Randy in the hall. “So, coffee with your ex. Really nice, really awkward, or both?”


“Both,” Randy said, a confused look on his face.  “Good to see her. She’s forgiven me.”


“So what’s the problem?”


“I’m not sure I deserve it.”


I shrugged. “You can torture yourself over whether you deserve forgiveness or not. Or, you can be grateful.”


I made a list of times people had forgiven me, grateful for each one.

 

Today I’ll be grateful for the times people have forgiven me.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com 

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 


No comments:

Post a Comment