Tuesday, April 12, 2022

FAWLTY SHOWERS 2

 

Keeping the Swagger in my Wagger

I scratched Mojo behind the ear. His tail began to wag.

I scratched between his bony shoulder blades. Mojo’s tail picked up speed.

Talmadge turned around, and scratched Mojo under his chin.  The dog shut his eyes, a look of utter contentment on his face. I thought his tail might fly off.

Mojo must have suffered a grave loss when his owner died. I wondered how long he sat forlorn in the shelter. Clearly, he was on his last legs, but his tail hadn’t gotten the message.  

 “I want to be a smart as Mojo,” I said to Talmadge. “No matter what life throws at me, I want to enjoy what I can, keep the swagger in my wagger.”

“I think I’m going to be sick,” Talmadge said. “I just had an image of you twerking.”  

 

Today, no matter what life throws at me, I’ll keep the swagger in my wagger.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment