Friday, April 15, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Second Opinion

For the second time in a week I caught a glaring error in something I’d written.  The first time I’d listed two different dates on a training announcement.  I’d sent the email to about 2,000 people.


Both times I’d read and reread what I’d written before sending it. I’d still missed the obvious. The problem was my eye tended to see what I expected to see, what I wanted to see.


“Sometimes,” I said to my laptop, “It’s good to have someone look at what you’re doing, maybe give you a second opinion.”


I took a sip of coffee and added, “That applies to most things in life where we see what we want and expect.”


Today I’ll seek a second opinion.

 

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible


No comments:

Post a Comment