Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Strange Bank Account

The next day I saw a notice another high school classmate had passed away.

It reminded me how life was like inherited money in a strange bank account. 

Every day you had to make a make a withdrawal, never knowing how much you had left.  Unhealthy habits were like fees that ate away at your balance.

The thought depressed me until I remembered the flip side. Not knowing my balance motivated me to get ‘my money’s worth’ from every withdrawal. Each day could be used to make that day and the next day better.

Today I’ll get my money’s worth.

  

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment