Monday, April 18, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

There’s A Reward

“Are you missing the bunny?” Abigail asked as I sat down in the kitchen.


“I am,” I said. “But, you should have seen that little boy’s face light up when he came to get DD.”


Abigail finished her half sandwich, nodding but silent.  Finally, she said, “We are not always rewarded for our sacrifices, but it’s wonderful when we are.”


“It truly is.” I wondered what sacrifices Abigail had made to keep her evil aunt happy. I guessed they had gone unnoticed and unrewarded.

 


Today I’ll be grateful for times sacrifices I made were rewarded.

 


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment