Thursday, September 22, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Missed

On the way home, I started thinking of the people who were gone.  I thought about what I missed.

 My father was the kindest man I ever met.  My mother could be honest, brutally honest even, but if you earned a compliment from her, it was heartfelt, and stayed with you. My Aunt Ruth had a great sense of humor, and shared my love of bad puns. 

I made a mental list of what I missed about them and others.

I turned to the dog, “The best I can do is try to live the best of everyone I miss.”

 

Today I’ll live the good I’ve learned from people I miss.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment