Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Needed

My conversation with the young man, gave me an idea to update another poster.

I’d made a poster of a young mother holding a small child. The caption read: “Being there when they need you is one of Recovery’s greatest rewards.”

When I got back to my office, I got out a copy of that poster.  Turning it over, I printed a picture of a middle-age man holding the hand of an elderly woman in a wheelchair.  I used the same caption.

I smiled down at DD the Bunny. “It’s not only about recovery.  Any time Life allows you to be where you’re needed is a reward.” DD twitched his ears in agreement

 

Today I’ll be grateful if I can be where I’m needed.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

•                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

•                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment